The Foundation appreciates the work of our volunteers. Our Board of Directors tries to provide our volunteers with the tools and proceedures that can simplify their work. "Busy work" is held to its minimum, so all their volunteerism is put to use for the benefit of the breed.
On these pages we honor the volunteers who have been willing to interrupt their lives for the benefit of a Kerry.
- Priscilla & David Harvey, A Rescue Foster Family, by Kathie McFarlane, November 2008
- Tammy Redlin, This Health & Genetics Director is so much more! By Randy A. Hayes, Winter 2013
- Randy Hayes, A Special Way with Words, By Judi Young, Spring 2013
- Sharon Arkoff, A Rescue Dog's Best Friend, by Randy Hayes, Summer 2013
- Tracey Fulmer, Remembering a Kery Blue Ambassador and Agility Super Star, by Judi Young, Fall 2013
- The Kerry Karavan: Virginia Barishek, Evelyn Gansfuss, Louise Lang, Linda Grissley, Dianne Collins, Priscilla Harvey, Larry and Sandy Conklin, Brian Gibson, George Moad, Barbara Kam. written by Judi Young, Winter 2014
- Photo Editor Jirina Thompson, by Randy Hayes, Spring 2014
- Ebay volunteer Nancy Joyce, by Randy Hayes, Summer 2014
- Newsletter Editor Judi Young, by Linda deLeon, Fall 2014
deLeon, Winter 2016