- Setting the Standard: Procedures
- Dos and Don'ts of Shelter Rescue
- Pet Store Rescues
- What's a "Puppy Mill?"
- Report a Kerry in need
- Identify a Kerry
- Rescue Coordinators
- What will happen to Murphy?, placing your Kerry
- Why are Rescue Kerries more expensive than Shelter Kerries?
- 2010 USDA Report on Puppy Mills
© 2016 Kerry Blue Terrier Foundation
Share This Article
Question of the Week
Today is May 22, 2018
In this month in 2010:
Ch. Bluebeard's Suddenly Bridey became the first Kerry Blue Terrier Grand Championship, with 6 majors in 2 weeks. Bridey was bred, owned and shown by Larry & Carol Brown.