Submitted by Pasquale Goglia, firstname.lastname@example.org
How Kerries and Men are Alike:
1. Both keep moving...even when they are lost.
2. Both take up too much space on the bed.
3. Both have irrational fears about the vacuum cleaner.
4. Both are threatened by their own kind.
5. Neither understands what you see in cats.
6. Both want dominance.
7. Both do the dishes by licking them clean.
8. Both chase cars.
How Kerries are Better then Men:
1. Kerries don't have problems expressing affection in public.
2. Kerries miss you when you are gone.
3. You can train a Kerry.
4. Kerries are very direct about wanting to go out.
5. Kerries understand what "NO" means.
6. Kerries mean it when they kiss you.
7. When Kerries play "fetch", they don't laugh at how you throw.
8. Kerries are color blind.
9. Kerries understand if some of their friends aren't allowed to come inside.
How Kerries are Better then Women:
1. Kerries understand that instincts are better than asking for directions
2. Kerries like beer.
3. Kerries don't hate their bodies.
4. Kerries don't criticize.
5. Kerries agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.
6. Kerries never expect gifts.
7. Kerries don't want to know about every other Kerry you've ever had.
8. Kerries don't let a magazine article guide their lives.
9. You never have to wait for a Kerry; they're ready to go 24 hours a day.
10. Kerries don't cry.
11. Kerries love it when your friends come over.
12. A Kerries' time in the bathroom is confined to a quick drink.
13. Kerries don't expect you to call when you're running late-the later you are, the more excited they are to see you.
14. Anyone can get a good looking Kerry.
15. Kerries enjoy heavy petting in public.
16. Kerries find you amusing when you're drunk.
17. Kerries don't mind if you give their offspring away.
18. Kerries don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.
19. If a Kerry is gorgeous, other Kerries don't hate it.
20. A Kerry's parents never visit.Kerries understand that instincts are better than asking for directions.