- You Know You'r a Dog Person When...
- Do you Sing to your Kerry Blue?
- How Kerries are Like Men
- Letter to my Kerry
- Kerry Rules
- You Know You Are A Kerry Person When.....
- Home Decorating
- Kerry People are Special
- Kerry Peeves about their Owners
- You Know You're Owned by a Kerry When...
- Why It's Great to be a Kerry
- Kerry Owner Fitness Program
- A Kerry Blue called "Sex"
- You know you are hooked on Kerry Blue Terriers when..., by Deb. Harper
- Top 10 Reasons Why It's Better to Sleep with a Kerry
- 12 Bottles of Whiskey
- Are you a True Kerry Lover?
- Dogaholics Anonymous
- You know you have gone to the dogs when ...
- The Creation of the dog lady
- If I did not have Kerries....
- Excerpts of a Kerry's Diary
- Get a Dog
- A Kerry Tattoo Where?!
- Humans 101, by Tess from Helena
- Kerry Blue Berry Pie, by Katey Weldon
- URL to some funny descriptions of Kerry Blue newslist subscriber types
Kerry Owner Behavior
Share This Article
Question of the Week
Today is November 21, 2019
On this day in 1910:
The first recipient of an AKC championship certificate was issues to a beagle by the name of "Sir Novice."