- 2015 Recommended Dry Foods, by The Whole Dog Journal (.pdf)
- 2015 Recommended Canned Foods, by The Whole Dog Journal (.pdf)
- A Fishy Story, by Mary Straus & Nancy Kerns (URL)
- Cold Raw Facts, The frozen diets, comprised mainly of raw meat, offer truly premium nutrition for your dog, by Nancy Kerns (URL takes some time to load.)
- Questions About Carbs, Do dogs need them? How much is enough? How much is too much?, by Lisa Rodier (URL)
Share This Article
Question of the Week
Question suggested by dw
Personality/characteristics doesn't attract modern dog owners.
Personality is too variable. Most modern owners prefer designer dogs.
Lack of exposure. Kerrys have dropped below 'the radar'.
New cross breeds have swamped the market.
Difficulties in finding breeders/Kerry pups.
Wheatons have taken over the niche Kerrys used to fill.
Other. Please comment!
Just checking poll results.
Posted: August 03, 2019
Today is November 13, 2019
In this month in 2003:
The Kerry Blue Terrier Foundation opens its first Health Survey of the breed.